Wednesday 30 October 2013

Toy Day In New Leaf

Jingles requires help now.  Toy Day is Christmas Eve, from midnight to dawn.  Your character must have all the elements of a full Santa outfit and be wearing them in order to trigger the event with Jingles.  He will appoint you as his surrogate and give you a magic bag of toys to distribute to your fellow villagers.

To complete the event, you must distribute every item.  Your neighbours will have confided their Toy Day or Christmas wishes throughout the month of December, provided always that you talked to them frequently.  If you have made a note of each one, Toy Day toy distribution should be fairly simple.  If you haven't a clue, simply hand out the gifts.

When all gifts have been distributed, return to Jingles and he will give you a Festive Wreath, even if you did not give the villagers the gifts they actually WANTED.

A portrait or 'pic' of Jingles is the reward for doing the job RIGHT. 

From Asgard:

Cally:  For this year's Toy Day, I'd really like something pink.

Tabby:  You know, I've been really good this year, so I'm gonna ask Jingle for some new furniture.

Camofrog:  You know, I just really want a yellow gift from Jingle this year.  That simple!

Charlise:  Anyway, I wonder what Jingle is gonna give me this year... I hope it's clothes!  Softasilk!

Sylvia:  By the way, I always eat something fluffy and sweet on Toy Day...  Anyway, I wonder what Jingle is gonna give me this year... I hope it's furniture!  Softassilk!

Chops:  You know what I really want from Jingle this year/  Something that's grey!  That'd be so cool...

Cousteau:  This year, I'm hoping my Toy Day present is pink!


Williow:  Oh, I almost forgot to tell you!  What I really want from Jingle this year is a carpet.

Alfonso:  Anyway, I'm really hoping my present this year is yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment